Secured Land Transport
Secured Land Transport is a leader in the specialized transportation sector focused on security sensitive cargo (arms, ammunition and explosives), high value commercial freight, low level radioactive and other hazardous materials. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of security, safety and on-time delivery – THE SECURED WAY. We operate in excess of 150 trucks (all teams) in the fleet, comprised mainly of company owned trucks and specialized trailers (dry van and flatbed).
Securing, tracking, and delivering your shipment safely and on time is our priority. We provide transportation protective services in the 48 states, Alaska and select Canadian provinces for government and commercial truckload and LTL shipments.
Our commitment to safety and security is unsurpassed in the industry and includes:
- 24-7 Operations Center and load tracking
- State-of-the-art transportation and communications equipment
- Professional team drivers with comprehensive background checks
- C-TPAT certification
We are approved by the Department of Defense to provide transportation protective services including:
- Dual Driver Protective Service (DDP)
- Constant Surveillance Service (CIS)
- Protective Security Service (PSS)
- Extra Driver (EXD)
- Satellite Motor Surveillance Service (SNS)
- Security Escort Vehicle (SEV)
- Trailer Tracking Service (DCS)
We recently introduced our Dromedary Service to provide Exclusive-Use capability for secured, highly sensitive LTL shipments. The majority or our new 2012 Kenworth tractors are equipped with dromedary boxes (“Drom Boxes”) and we have several “Drom Trains” in the fleet each containing up to 8 Drom Boxes.
Secured Land Transport also has access to logistics support on FAK shipments and Heavy Haul service through its sister company – Roadmaster Specialized, Inc.